International Advanced Template Training
Please note that this course is held in English only.
The template is one of the most important factors in an online shop – it’s the first thing people see when they visit the store and it’s likely the aspect that sticks in their memory. Templates are therefore pivotal to the success of the online shop and are an aspect that shop owners should regard with special importance.
Shopware’s responsive template offers modern solutions that significantly simplify the legwork of creating a storefront that’s as unique as your brand. Together with experienced developers, this course teaches you how to apply Shopware’s technologies to create your own individual templates. After successfully completing a short exam at the end of the training, you will become a certified "Advanced Shopware Template Developer".
- Create your own theme configuration
- Introduction to Shopware jQuery plugins
- Extension of Shopware jQuery plugins
- Stateful plugins with the StateManager
- Practical examples with a live coding section
- ... and much more
You can look forward to:
- Frontend developers
- Employees from agencies
- Maximum 14 participants
- Completed the Basic Template Training
- Basic understanding of PHP and CLI
- Exposure to a number of concepts in a two-day course
- Fully equipped PC – come as you are
- "Shopware Certified Template Developer" certificate (after successfully passing a small test, this is valid for 18 months from the date of issue)
In case of cancellation, you have up until 10 days before the training to receive a 100% reimbursement of the training cost.
Cancellations made after this point will receive a 50% reimbursement.